What is it?
A highly technically advanced transfer sling designed for end users who suffer with extreme extensions. The Silva-Tinkham sling has been manufactured to ensure a safe transfer for those end users who have been known as ‘escape artists’ and have difficulty in maintaining any body control or those who have extensor patterning.
It is a fully supportive divided leg sling and features a wrap around thoracic section, designed to fit firmly around the body, with clunk-click buckle which allows the user to ‘wear’ the sling. It features a soft padded neck roll and head support. Hip tapes supplied as standard with provision for a 2nd set of hip tapes. Two modesty straps supplied, one alongside the inner leg tape and one across the width of the leg.
Available in three material types:
- Polyester – Easy application. Glides and slides smoothly, dries quickly after washing.
- Mesh – High density open weave mesh, durable, used for bathing as quick drying. SUITABLE FOR BATHING
- Silva-Superfine® PLUS – High performance fabric offering superior comfort. SUITABLE FOR BATHING
- Polyester and Mesh – Wash at 85°C
- Silva-Superfine PLUS – Wash at 71°C
- All materials – Tumble dry low heat (max 50°C)